Working as a PT in Trinidad and Tobago


Physiotherapy/ Physical Therapy is a regulated profession in Trinidad and Tobago. To be able to legally practice, you MUST register with the Physiotherapists Board of Trinidad and Tobago, which is a subset of the Council of Professions Related to Medicine for every year you intend to practice anywhere within Trinidad and Tobago. You are then furnished with a registration card with your registration details which you can present to your employer or clients/patients upon request.
For more information or queries please contact the Physiotherapists Board of Trinidad and Tobago via email: ptboardtt@gmail.com

Employment Opportunities